In case you haven’t seen the new link up in the menu bar… I’m very happy to announce that I am once again offering in-person teacher training workshops! The workshops include three or more sessions which altogether run around six hours (preferably spread over two days) and are customized for your school.
Workshops include a copy of Rooftop Perspectives and a teachers guide that’s only available to workshop attendees for each teacher.
First session- The “Why”
- Expected School-wide Learning Results redefined
- What is different between a believer and a non-believer
- Defining and adopting a basic Christian worldview… 5 basic catagories
Second session- focusing and aligning the entire school
- The power of shared focus
- The power of questions
- Creating school-wide focus questions for each worldview category
Third session – focusing and aligning the curriculum
- This is a hands on interactive session where we learn how to create Focused Essential Questions
- This session is often best split into several sessions where teachers are grouped by grade level or subject matter.